Lemongrass is native to tropical countries such as India, China, and Thailand where it has traditionally been used as a flavoring agent in foods, drinks, and desserts and for its ability to boost circulation and immunity.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a powerful insecticide and alleviates strains. It boosts the energy level and uplifts the mood. It works as a detoxifying agent by increasing perspiration, thus promoting the expulsion of bodily toxins through sweating.
- It firms and tones the skin.
- It boosts the energy level and uplifts the mood.
- It is a powerful insecticide and also alleviates strain.
How to use
Lemon Grass essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- To get freshness in the room, sprinkle a few drops in a shower spray, on tabletops & wipe the floor.
- Use it in the water before mopping the floors for its antimicrobial properties.
- For fresh-smelling clothes, add 1-2 drops of this essential oil to water and use it for the last rinse while washing clothes.
– All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
– The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.