This is a 100% pure Lavender essential oil, manufactures by steam distillation. This Essential oil can be used for multi-purpose reasons. like Aromatherapy, Skin, and hair treatment by mixing this with other carrier oils or creams. It also is inhaled by diffusing the oil to get its benefits.
- Promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety.
- Reduce fungal infections, allergies, and depression.
- Help to sleep better.
- Lavender essential oil tones skin and helps in hair fall.
How to use
The lavender essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts, and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve joint pains, apply it after blending with a carrier oil to the affected area, and massage gently.
– All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
– The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.