It is produced all over the world, but the best quality can be found in England and Southern France.
- It relieves headaches, nausea, travel sickness, and fatigue.
- It can cure troubles like bad breath, insomnia, and flatulence.
- It helps in good digestion.
- It keeps insects, mice, and fleas away.
How to use
Peppermint essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Peppermint essential oil can be used to repel insects, add a few drops to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the closets and drawers.
- To cure nausea, put 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil on a tissue paper and inhale.
- If you have sinusitis, use it as a steam inhalation. Add 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil to a bowl of steaming water to vaporize the oil and place a towel over your head and inhale deep breaths.
It should not be used by pregnant women.
– All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
– The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.